Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Not so funny...

Graphics were nice... But whoever wrote these did not do a good job. This seems like it took about a day to write the full 12 minutes. Its a bunch of horrible jokes which really didn't make me laugh at all.

There were two funny parts in the entire video; the first two excitebike shorts.

Otherwise it seemed to be... not immature, but just poor taste in humor. It was a dumbed down episode of robot chicken.

Points for graphics - not style, because this episode didn't have any.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Ok, not that great though.

Well personally I don't like the song, but that won't detract from your score as its totally opinion. What bothered me was how boring and repetitive this was.

Over and over again its mostly a computer screen singing with some different faces.

Boring.
I'd much rather have seen some effort put into this.

7/10 Because it was clean but could have been more exciting and diverse.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Absolute magic

Not only was it a fantastic satire, it captured flash so well. Fantastic graphics. smooth animation, good style, 10/10.

the gamers paradise episo the gamers paradise episo

Bad

I watched until the tree. Then I wanted to kill myself.

Audio was badly matched up, badly acted.
Graphics were shoddy, and I'm not the greatest fan of anime, but thats just me.
Dialog was again badly acted and badly written.
What I watched was entirely predictable.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Gooood.

Auto 5. Just for dialog. Awesome animation too.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Meh.

You lost all your points on style.

The characters getting fat and skinny based off of when they're fighting, punching, etc. was a good IDEA, but much too exaggerated. This was more like a bad Super Smash Brothers adventure.

Plot: Kill, Kill, Oh wait someone fights back... I score a punch... I win., Rinse, Repeat.

This was mediocre until the guy with the penis came out. Oh man that was HILARIOUS, sarcasm intended.

Don't insult Krinkels with this.

Madness Termination Madness Termination

Almost

Lacking that essential quality that krinkels has mastered so well. It was slow... like the movie wasn't long enough so you stretched it out.
That gave style a 5.

The humor is because of the guy's face (the one with the laser gun)

Good, yet bland.

JonBro responds:

I didn't try to stretch it out. I just think a big action movie is better with some breaks.
And yes, the humor...I made the guy's face after watching some of Krinkel's joke movies on his site (like CRAP and TRASH).

500 Miles 500 Miles

=[

Not very good. Buildings and roads.... a child could have drawn better. Characters were sloppy, the kind of sloppy where its not on purpose. Put some thought into a music video instead of just doing the lyrics.

SuperAscendedZAIN responds:

Actualy, I did intend for the graphics to be that way. I said so in my Authors notes, if you bothered to read them. : /

The Eurovision The Eurovision

Nah

Not so good. Maybe use someone that doesn't sound like a retarded british robot? I forgot how robots picked up accents like that. Oh, maybe next time make it funny, eh?

Timsplosion responds:

'Retarded british robot'? Have you even heard of DOCTOR WHO let alone the Daleks, I bet you have no idea how it's supposed to be like, and try to do its voice before calling it a 'retarded british robot', yeh? And let's see you try to think up an original joke, eh?

Frank Dude Ep.7 Frank Dude Ep.7

Lol?

Short review:

Skipping to style: Loved it, ugly yet satisfying.

Humor: Freakin' Zombie King. Nice.