Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

Potential

Syncing, song loading times, graphics, and more need work. The notes didn't correspond with the notes in the song...

Die too easily. Controls are bad. Whats with the strum up thing?

And why did you use the guy from Green Day? Hes horrible.

Starfall 2 Starfall 2

Boring

Lacked style, but had creativity. Got tedious because, though things were added, it was really, really easy. Also, the music put me to sleep, perhaps you want your players to stay awake? 4/10 for semi-originality and ok graphics.

Flash Empires 2 Flash Empires 2

Surprising, Yet it Lacked

Good idea. Good execution...

The main place you lacked was graphics and overall style. I felt you could have put more effort into the actual graphics, lettering, even just the plain old boxes. The other thing that I felt brought this game down was the lack of a tower structure and description. Towers could be placed anywhere and the game lost the traditional strategy involved with tower defenses. The towers themselves had very little description and I basically had to buy to try.

smith1302 responds:

Ill try to describe em better

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

oh, yeah.

Genius in the form of zombie death. If only the best machine guns, even the FAMAS, wern't the best damn things ever. Once you get the famas, game over, too easy. Borrrrrrrrrrrring

Luminara Luminara

Amazing

Simply amazing. Graphically intensive, and worth it. Actually kept me entertained for ALL 50 LEVELS, on top of that I wanted more, keep up the good work.

The Marble Game 2 The Marble Game 2

Meh

Boring and not hard. I mean that was freaking easy. I didn't lose once and eventually got bored after $6553600. Not like you changed much anyways.

Aprime responds:

lol
haha
add me to favs
check out number 3
dont foget to go on www.aprime.tk

Halo 3: The Truth Halo 3: The Truth

What??

This was BARELY a flash. Just you trying to get something into the portal. You made a menu for the screenshots, and some words pointing stuff out. Worthless.

whack a bullet v1.6 whack a bullet v1.6

nah

i got 300 in 15 seconds, not trying. Twas lame.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx SC Guitar Maniac Dx

Good.

Was good but lacked some features. Needed a pause button and you couldn't have 2 of the same arrow in the box and press that arrow or it would mess up on you. That would be fine but you need to specify where exactly to press the button, more like ddr. Otherwise it wouldn't perfectly sync up with the music.

Otherwise a good game, had adequate graphics and you got a 3 in humor for the rocking stick.

Star Day 2006: milinko959 Star Day 2006: milinko959

meh

was alright.... not great. just soundboards. at least it was a bunch of sound boards. next time you need to up the graphics and maybe put a minigame or 2.

FattyWhale responds:

I put this together last minute for star day. So no mini game for you